After logging into the Cadence platform, you will see a reporting dashboard that features usage information for the team you are in/viewing. This page will give you insight into your texting behavior, and depending on your access level, will allow you to see at-a-glance statistics for how your team is using the platform as a whole. The following article will explain the information and metrics available.
This section of the dashboard allows you to view incoming/outgoing message statistics in near real-time. If you have user access, you will be able to see statistics for your personal message activity as well as any group accounts you are a part of. If you have admin access, you will see those reports plus have the option to view message activity at the team level.
All data can be filtered by the last day, the last week, or the last month using the 1D, 1W, and 1M buttons on the right hand side.
Hovering over a specific data point in the graph will allow you to see exact sent/received totals for that day.
If you have admin access, clicking Message Activity in the bottom right hand corner will take you to your team's usage page (also located in the left hand side navigation under Reports > Message Activity > View).
Near the bottom of the dashboard, you will be able to view data on top campaigns. To determine which campaigns show up as "top campaigns", we evaluate campaign metrics and determine overall performance.
The same filtering options detailed in the Message Activity section above apply. You can click on the name of a campaign to view its specific report, or click Campaign Reports to see a full list of campaigns.
If you have admin access, you can view the top campaigns across the team. Individual users can click the Mine button to see the top campaigns that they have personally created.
Note that the campaigns displayed in the Mine filter does not take into account whether or not you actually sent messages as part of the campaign--it is instead based on usage of a campaign that you created across any user in the team.
Metrics and Definitions
Here is an explanation of the data points located on the dashboard:
- Sent Messages is the total number of outgoing messages you (or the team or group account) sent.
- Received Messages is the total number of incoming messages you (or the team or group account) received.
- Reply Rate is the percentage of unique recipients that replied to a sent message.
- Reply Time is a graphical representation of how long it took recipients to respond after receiving a message. Note that this only takes into account replies received within 24 hours.
- Reached is the total number of unique recipients that received a campaign message.
- Replied is the total number of unique recipients that replied to one of the outgoing campaign messages.
- Replies is the total number of replies to campaign messages (i.e., this number can include multiple replies from the same recipient).
- Reply Rate is the percentage of unique recipients that replied to a campaign message.