Update Mobile Number
Each contact record in Cadence is required to have a unique identifier (stored as the MobileNumber). There are two ways that Admin users can update this field on existing contact records.
To Update Records One at a Time
1. Navigate to Contacts > Search.
2. Search for the contact you would like to update, click the dots to the right of the record, and select [ Edit] from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter in the new mobile number and click [ Update].
Note: You can also update the StudentId/ContactId from this screen.
To Bulk Update Mobile Numbers
1. Navigate to " Team Name" > Data Management > Mobile Number Update.
2. Prepare a file (Excel file preferred) that includes the following columns and corresponding contact data: CurrentMobileNumber, NewMobileNumber.
3. Copy the data (including the header row) and paste it into the text box provided. Up to 5,000 records can be updated at one time.
4. Click [Update] to bulk update the records.