Campaigns - Reporting
A detailed view of outgoing and incoming message activity is available for each campaign, for everyone with access to the campaign.
Things to keep in mind:
- Everyone that has access to the campaign has access to the report; campaigns are shared across all users in a team
- There is no contact data or incoming message data displayed in the report - though an Export option is available
- Messages received from contacts are automatically tracked as replies if they are received within 24 hours of an outgoing campaign message
- All of the numbers displayed in the report are reflective of all campaign activity - not just messages sent and received by the current user
- "Reached" refers to the number of unique contacts who successfully received at least one message
Below each chart and figure displayed as part of the report is described individually for a sample campaign.
Total Contacts Reached
Total Number of Replies
Average Number of Replies by Contact
Contact Reply Time, Grouped
Replies Per Contact,Grouped
Message Counts, By Day
Message Counts, By Hour