Campaigns - Reporting
A detailed view of outgoing and incoming message activity is available for each campaign, for everyone with access to the campaign.
Things to keep in mind:
- Everyone that has access to the campaign has access to the report
- There is no student data or incoming message data displayed in the report - though an Export option is available
- Messages received from students are automatically tracked as replies if they are received within 24 hours of an outgoing campaign message
- All of the numbers displayed in the report are reflective of all campaign activity - not just messages sent and received by the current user
- "Reached" refers to the number of students who successfully received a message
Below each chart and figure displayed as part of the report is described individually for a sample campaign.
Total Students Reached
Total Number of Replies
Average Number of Replies by Student
Student Reply Time, Grouped
Replies Per Student,Grouped
Message Counts, By Day
Message Counts, By Hour