Getting Started: Manual Import Sample File
Need to get contact data manually imported to Cadence and not sure where to start? Cadence administrators can manually import data into Cadence as needed using a quick and easy spreadsheet.
Cadence provides two in-product sample files for download so you can get started importing data.
Within Cadence, on your left side navigation, click on "Team Name" > "Data Management"
Within Data Management, click on "New Import"
There are two import options to choose from for manual imports however, for the purpose of getting a sample file download, it does not matter which you select as the file will be the same for either option.
Click on "File Upload" OR "Copy & Paste"
Once an import method has been selected, you will find two sample file download options:
1. All fields: This sample file will include all fields that have been created.
- If you haven't set up fields yet, this file will include the 6 system fields Cadence has set up (ContactID, FirstName, LastName, MobileNumber, OptedOut, StaffID).
- If you've already added/created any additional custom fields in Cadence, they will appear on this download.
2. Required fields: This sample file will include all fields that are selected to be "Required" for import.
- At a minimum, you'll find the 4 fields Cadence requires on all imports (ContactID, FirstName, LastName, MobileNumber) but this file may include any additional custom fields that are also marked required.
Click on the sample file link you wish to download. This file will automatically download into your browser.